Please complete the registration form by clicking ‘register online’. Once you have completed a registration form, please also create an account on AskMyGP by clicking the image below. This is an online consultation system where you can send medical request to the practice team and we deal with these requests on the day.
Please register with us close to the time of your arrival in Nottingham or near to the time of your course start date!
Forest Recreation Ground Vaccination Centre offer a walk in COVID-19 Vaccination service. You can find their opening hours here.
You can also book in for your Covid vaccinations in advance here.
Registering with a doctor may not be a priority when moving to university. However it is important to register with a practice in Nottingham. This is due to a multitude of reason such as:
- If you are ill and need to see a doctor urgently
- In order to manage your ongoing care if you have a long term condition such as asthma to issue repeat prescriptions for medication
- General practitioners are the first point of contact for NHS patients. To be able to register you must:
- Be registered for a minimum of six months tuition on a university course
- Be resident within the area covered by the Health Centre
We then add you as a patient on to our system and you can then make appointments, request medication and more once registered.
A printable registration form is also available. Please complete and return to us via email at NNCCG.C84117@nhs.net