Patient Survey 2020:
Our Patient Survey results from March 2020 included some very positive feedback. Here are some of our results:
Radford Medical Practice:
- 72% of patients found receptionists at the practice ‘very helpful’.
- 83% of patients agreed that the practice is open at convenient times.
- 87% of patients were happy with the type of appointments available to them.
- 72% of patients had complete confidence and trust in the last clinician they spoke to at the surgery.
- 73% of patients felt involved in their own care.
“All receptionists are very helpful and nothing is too much.”
“Receptionists are very competent.”
“I’ve always been treated nicely!”
Student Health Centre:
- 87% agreed that the practice is open at convenient times.
- 76% of patients were happy with the type of appointment available to them.
“This surgery outperforms by miles my one at home – it’s a lot more efficient, has friendly receptionists and shorter waiting times.”
“Quick and easy to make an appointment. Text reminders are good!”
“Accessible health care for students – quick, friendly and made to feel very comfortable.”
National Survey 2020:
You can view our results here. It also shows that we scored higher than the CCG average in every question, so we would like to say a big thank you to patients who took part and for all the feedback. We will be working on improving our service in accordance with your suggestions!