- Information on how to stay fit and healthy while abroad
- Check your current immunisation status on the NHS App
If you’re planning to travel outside the UK, you may need to be vaccinated against some of the serious diseases found in other parts of the world.
You can find out which vaccinations are necessary or recommended for the areas you’ll be visiting on these websites:
If you require immunisations for travel please complete the Travel Risk Assessment Form and email to email@example.com
Please then contact us to arrange a telephone consultation with the Nurse.
* Please note we are unable to arrange travel vaccinations if you are currently outside of Nottingham. Instead please attend a local travel clinic, or if you’re not coming back to Nottingham, register with a local GP.*
COVID-19 travel information
- Covid-19 Vaccine Proof to Travel– please visit the Government website for guidance on travelling abroad. It is not our policy to issue proof of vaccination for travel purposes.
- Covid-19 Fit to Fly Airline Letters– It is not our policy to provide Covid-19 fit to fly airline letters.
- Foreign travel during the pandemic: find out what you need to do
- Guidance for patients travelling in to England
- Health considerations for travel