Results from the Patient Survey 2021:
- 54% of patients found receptionists at the practice ‘very helpful’.
- 80% of patients said that the practice is open at convenient times.
- 80% of patients were happy with the appointment they were offered.
- 80% of patients thought the practice adhered well to Covid-19 safety measures.
- 62% of patients would ‘definitely’ recommend the practice to some who had just moved to the area.
You said we did:
1.You said: “I have experienced problems accessing the most appropriate type of appointment”
We will always try to accommodate your specified type of appointment such as face to face or video where it is appropriately triaged. When choosing your preferred method of communication via askmygp, we will do our best to cater the type of appointment you require. We will update patients via social media channels on the types of appointments we offer to patients at this time.
- You said: “the pre-recorded telephone message is too lengthy.”
We will contact the telecoms helpdesk to find out when the covid messages will be amended and to get advice on having options set for diverting calls including to our other surgery location
- You said: “I’m having trouble ordering my medication”
In March the practice agreed to do a campaign on promoting the NHS APP. During the month of April, 100 extra patients signed up to the app. There has been an increase of 1.68% between December 2020 to April 2021 which is approximately 278 patients. We will continue to promote this by showing you how to use the NHS app through guided leaflets and videos. Keep an eye out on our social media for tutorials.
Facebook: Radford Medical Practice and Student Health Centre
We have a designated NHS App champion who can talk you through setting up your account.