Spring Covid Boosters are now available for those aged 75 and over, and those who are severely immunosuppressed. For more information and to book in, please click here.
- Information about the covid-19 vaccine.
- Book or manage your covid vaccination/ boosters here.
- Nottingham covid vaccination centres.
- Covid vaccine during Ramadan
- Covid Vaccines during pregnancy
- Third vaccine from immunosuppressed patients
Vaccines from Abroad:
- When you’ve had your covid vaccines abroad they won’t appear in your NHS records until manually entered by your GP practice, however when entered this way they won’t show on the NHS app – this is a known problem with app and you’ll have to apply for a paper pass by visiting the NHS Website.
- Eligible people can now use a new serviceon the National Booking system to book a face-to-face appointment at a selected vaccination centre to show evidence of MHRA-approved COVID-19 vaccinations (Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, Janssen or Moderna) administered abroad and have them recorded in the National Immunisation Management System (NIMS). This will then allow you to book in for you booster, or allow you to have a valid covid pass.